Hungarian IP Address – When you need to change your IP address to a Hungarian one you don’t have some many alternatives as if you were looking for a US, UK or French IP. But there are still several options that I am going to present below. Thus you will be able to log in to forums, web chat rooms, on Facebook, Snapchat, etc. as a Hungarian user.
What is a Hungarian IP address?
A Hungarian IP address is an IP that is assigned to an ISP or hosting provider that provides Internet services in Hungary. The most common Hungarian IPs have the following format:
- from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 (Magyar Telekom)
- from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 (UPC Magyarorszag)
- from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 (Pannon GSM Telecommunications)
- from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 (Invitel Tavkozlesi)
- from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 (UPC Magyarorszag)
You may find more info regarding the Hungarian IP blocks by checking this post.
3 Ways to get a Hungarian IP address
1. Use Web Proxies
Web proxies are very simple to use and you don’t have to install anything on your computer or device. Just visit the proxy, type in the desired URL and press the Go or Submit button. Thus, the site will be loaded from the IP of the proxy, not from your IP address. The major problem of web proxies is the speed that is quite low.
In order to find such web proxies you may Google on “Hungarian web proxy” and you will surely find what you need. Take, webproxy.hu for example.
Must read: Risks of using a proxy site.
2. Manually change your IP using paid or open proxies
Another option to consider is to manually change the public IP of your computer/device. Go to sites that list proxies (e.g. SamAir.ru), find a proxy from Hungary and then change your browser’s settings to use that proxy.
If you don’t know how to manually change your IP you should check these posts:
- Internet Explorer – How To Manually Hide Your IP Using Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome – How To Hide Your IP While Browsing Using Google Chrome
- Firefox: How To Manually Hide Your IP
- Safari – How To Manually Mask Your IP Using Safari
- Microsoft Edge – How to Setup a Proxy for Microsoft Edge
3. Use a VPN service
Probably the most reliable option is to go for a VPN service. There are plenty of such services that offer connections to servers located in Hungary. Plus, VPN services offer great browsing speed and high level of anonymity.
Are you not happy with the VPN speed? Learn about the things that may impact your VPN connection.
To sum up, there are several options when you need to change your IP address to one from Hungary. You should probably go straight to VPNs, but you may also try web proxies or open proxies. In conclusion, I have compiled a short list of VPN providers that may help you with getting a Hungarian IP address:
They are not free, but still affordable and, most importantly they get the job done.
How to browse with IP addresses from other countries
- United States: How to browse with US IP
- Netherlands: How to browse with IP address from Netherlands
- Germany: How to browse with an IP address from Germany
- Ireland: How to browse with an IP address from Ireland
- United Kingdom: How to browse with UK IP (7 UK Proxies)
- Russia: How to browse with Russian IP address
- Denmark: How to browse with Danish IP address
- India: How to browse with Indian IP address
- Thailand – How to Browse with Thai IP address