Would you like to access Romanian restricted websites like Digisport, Voyo or SeeNow from outside Romania? Then you need to change your visible IP address with a Romanian IP. This post explains what a Romanian IP is and how to get access to one.
What is a Romanian IP address?
- RCS & RDS – from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
- ROMTelecom – from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168
- RCS & RDS – from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199
- RCS & RDS – from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
- ROMTelecom – from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168
Here are several options you have to change your IP to a Romanian IP address:
1. Use Web Proxies
Web proxies are probably the easiest method to change your IP address. The main advantage of a web proxy is the fact that you don’t have to install anything on your computer. But, you must be aware of the risks. That is why I recommend you to read the following article: Risks of using a proxy site.
The use of such an HTTP proxy server is straightforward: visit the proxy, type in the desired URL and press the Go or Submit button. The site will be loaded from the IP of the proxy, not from your IP address.
For changing your IP address to a Romanian IP, I recommend the following anonymous proxy servers:
2. Manually change your IP using paid or open proxies
Another solution is to manually change your IP. Go to sites that list proxies (e.g., SamAir.ru), find a proxy from Romania and then change your browser’s settings to use that proxy. Further, take for example 22.214.171.124:80 and configure your browser to use it when you connect to the internet.
You may take into consideration that open proxies are not more secure than web proxies. Use them with cautious!
If you don’t know how to change your IP manually you should check these posts:
- Firefox – How To Hide Your IP While Browsing Using Firefox
- Microsoft Edge – How to Setup a Romania Proxy for Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer – How To Manually Change Your IP Using Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome – How To Hide Your IP While Browsing Using Google Chrome
- Safari – How To Manually Mask Your IP Using Safari
3. Use VPN services to get Romanian IP
VPNs are the most secure and reliable option of all. The traffic between the computer and the server is encrypted, and you may even make secure online purchases with your credit card. Thus, you may go for this option if you can afford to spare a buck or two.
Romania has excellent Internet infrastructure and hosts many server data centers. Thus, most of the VPN providers have Romanian servers included in their offers. One of them is ibVPN with low prices and sound quality. Also, you may try ExpressVPN, NordVPN, HideMyAss VPN, and PureVPN. They are all good Romania VPN services.
Recommended reading: The use of VPNs in Romania.
In conclusion, there are several options to change your IP address to one from Romania but, for the moment the best solution is by using web proxies.
How to browse with IP addresses from other countries:
- United States: How to navigate with a US IP
- Hungary: How to browse with an IP address from Hungary
- Germany: How to browse with an IP address from Germany
- Ireland: How to get an IP address from Ireland
- United Kingdom: How to browse with a UK IP
- Russia: How to browse with a Russian IP address
- Denmark: How to navigate with a Danish IP address
- India: How to get an Indian IP address
- Thailand – How to Browse with a Thai IP address