Are you looking to change your visible IP address to one from Ireland? Learn how to browse with Irish IP address.
What is an Irish IP address?
An Irish IP address is an IP that is assigned to an ISP or hosting provider that provides Internet services in Ireland. Just for your information, here are some of the most common IPs used in Ireland:
- 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 (BT Communications Ireland)
- 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 (Eircom)
- 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 (HEAnet)
- 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 (Eircom)
- 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 (HEAnet)
Are you interested in finding more info regarding the Irish IP blocks? Check this post.
3 Ways to get an Irish IP address
1. Use a VPN service
Would you like to unblock Irish restricted channels (like TV3, or TG4) from anywhere in the World? The best option is to use VPN services. There are more secure and most of the time faster than proxies.
You may choose from a lot of VPN providers with servers in Ireland. Choose one of the following top VPN services that offer Irish IP addresses: HideMyAss VPN, ibVPN, ExpressVPN, NordVPN, and PureVPN. If you know others please share them in the comments.
Also, you may check the following list for active Irish VPN promotions.
2. Manually change to Irish IP using open proxies
If you can not afford a VPN service you may try using open proxies. They are usually less stable and slower than VPNs. But, they are free!
Important! DO NOT enter your credit card details or other sensitive info while browsing using open proxies.
You may find proxies with Irish IP addresses on XRoxy. After you choose one you need to set up your browser to use that proxy. If you don’t know how to manually change your IP you should check these posts:
- Google Chrome – How To Hide Your IP While Browsing Using Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer – How To Manually Hide Your IP Using Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge – How to Setup a Proxy for Microsoft Edge
- Firefox: How To Manually Hide Your IP
- Safari – How To Manually Mask Your IP Using Safari
3. Use Web Proxies
Another solution is to search for web proxies with Irish IPs. They are very easy to use, but rarely suitable for online streaming as they are usually too slow and unreliable. In order to use such a web proxy simply visit the proxy site, type in the desired URL and press the Go or Submit button. Thus, the site is loaded from the IP of the proxy, not from your IP address.
One such a web proxy with Irish IP address is Teleport Ireland. If you know more feel free to share them in the comments below.
Must read: Risks of using a proxy site.
To sum up, there are several options when you need to change your IP address to one from Ireland. If you can spend $5-$10 per month you should go for VPN services. Otherwise, web proxies or open proxies may be a decent solution.