Thailand Proxy – As I understand, it is against Thai law to visit sites that have been blocked by the ICT Ministry of Thailand. So, be careful when you use a proxy in Thailand. It may be illegal.
What is a Thailand proxy?
It is a proxy installed on a server located in Thailand and that can be accessed from all over the World to access Thailand restricted websites. Such a service provides a Thailand IP address.
What is a Thailand IP address?
A Thailand IP address is an IP that is assigned to an ISP or hosting provider that provides Internet services in Thailand. The most common Thailand IPs have the following format:
- 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199
- 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
- 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168
- 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199
- 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
How to find a Thai Proxy
1. Web Proxies
Proxies from Thailand are quite rare. During my searches, I have found several such proxies, but only one that works: the one offered by Change IP Country (cIPC). You only need to select Thailand, enter the URL you want to visit and press GO.
Thai proxy location: Bangkok
Proxy IP: 220.127.116.11
Update: The Thailand proxy is no longer available.
2. Manually change your IP using paid or open proxies
An option is to find open proxies that are hosted on servers located in Thailand. You may find several such proxies here, on XRoxy.com.
After you choose one of them you need to manually change the public IP of your computer/device. If you don’t know how to manually change your IP you should check these posts:
- Internet Explorer – How To Manually Hide Your IP Using Internet Explorer
- Firefox – How To Manually Hide Your IP
- Google Chrome – How To Hide Your IP While Browsing Using Google Chrome
- Safari – How To Manually Mask Your IP Using Safari
Not happy with your Thailand proxy? Try a Thailand VPN
Most of the time proxies offer limited speed and low reliability. Moreover, every open proxy is overwhelmed by users and various bots. Thus, you may take into consideration trying a Thailand VPN service. They provide better quality and, as an important benefit, they encrypt your traffic.
How to browse with IP addresses from other countries
- United States: How to browse with US IP
- Netherlands: How to browse with IP address from Netherlands
- Germany: How to browse with an IP address from Germany
- Ireland: How to browse with an IP address from Ireland
- United Kingdom: How to browse with UK IP (7 UK Proxies)
- Russia: How to browse with Russian IP address
- Denmark: How to browse with Danish IP address