Would you like to browse the Internet with an IP address from Mexico for secure browsing or unblocking restricted websites? Keep reading to find out how to get one. Learn how to get a Mexican IP address.
What is a Mexican IP address?
A Mexican IP address is assigned to an ISP or hosting provider that provides Internet services in Mexico. The most common IP addresses in Mexico have the following format:
- 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52
- 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11
- 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
- 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52
- 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11
Are you interested in finding more info regarding the Mexican IP blocks? Check this post.
3 Ways to get a Mexican IP address
1. Use Web Proxies
The simplest and fastest method to browse using Mexican IP address is by using a web proxy. Unfortunately, such proxies are usually too slow and unreliable for online streaming. To use such a web proxy simply visit the Mexican proxy site, type in the desired URL and press the Go or Submit button. Thus, the site is loaded from the IP of the proxy, not from your IP address.
One such a web proxy with Mexican IP address is Teleport. Also, you may Google for “Mexico proxy servers”, “Mexican web proxy.” If you know more feel free to share them in the comments below.
Important! Before starting to use a web proxy, please read the following post: Risks of using a proxy site.
2. Manually change your IP using paid or open proxies
An alternative to web proxies is open or paid proxies. They are more stable and usually faster. But, you may need to pay attention to your privacy. DO NOT enter your credit card details or other sensitive info while browsing using open proxies.
You may find anonymous proxies with Mexican IP addresses on Free-Proxy.cz or Samair.ru. After you choose one, you need to set up your browser to use that anonymous proxy. Take for example 18.104.22.168:8081 and configure your browser to use it when you connect to the internet.
Next, if you don’t know how to change IP manually you should check these posts:
- Google Chrome – How To Hide Your IP While Browsing Using Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge – How to Setup a Mexico Proxy for Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer – How To Manually Hide Your IP Using Internet Explorer
- Firefox: How To Manually Hide Your IP
- Safari – How To Manually Mask Your IP Using Safari
3. Use a VPN service
The third solution and the one that I recommend is by using a VPN service. They are the best option to securely get an IP address from a server located in Mexico. Moreover, such a service allows you to browse securely and privately as the connection is encrypted.
Here are the VPN providers that I found and that provide Mexican IP address:
- HideMyAss – Guadalajara (1 server) and Sinaloa, Mazatlan (1 server)
- ibVPN – Mexico City (1 server in Mexico) – ibVPN also offers access to browser extensions. Read our complete ibVPN review here.
- PureVPN – Jalisco (6 Mexican VPN servers)
- NordVPN – Mexico City (1 server)
- ExpressVPN – Mexico City (1 server)
If you know others, please share them in the comments. Also, you may check the following list of active VPN promotions.
Are you not happy with the VPN speed? Learn about the things that may impact your VPN connection.
To sum up, there are several options when you need to change your IP address to one from Mexico. The easiest one is by using web proxies or open proxies, but due to performance problems I strongly recommend trying a VPN provider.
How to browse with IP addresses from other countries
- North America
- United States – How to browse with US IP
- South America
- Denmark – How to browse with Danish IP address
- Germany – How to browse with an IP address from Germany
- Hungary – How to get a Hungarian IP address
- Ireland – How to browse with an IP address from Ireland
- Italy – How to navigate with an IP address from Italy
- Lithuanian – How to get a Lithuanian IP address
- Netherlands – How to browse with IP address from Netherlands
- Romania – How to browse the Internet with Romanian IP address
- Spain – How to navigate with Spanish IP address
- United Kingdom – How to browse with UK IP (7 UK Proxies)
- South Africa – How to Browse with an IP Address from South Africa