What is a Danish IP address?
A Danish IP address is an IP that is assigned to an ISP or hosting provider that provides Internet services in Denmark. The most common Danish IPs have the following format:
- TDC A/S – from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199
- Telenor A/S – from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
- Telenor A/S – from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168
- TDC A/S – from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199
- TDC A/S – from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
You may find more info regarding the Danish IP blocks by checking this post.
3 Ways to get a Danish IP address
1. Use Web Proxies
Web proxies are simple to use as you don’t have to install anything on your computer or device. Just visit the proxy, type in the desired URL and press the Go or Submit button. Then, the site will be loaded from the IP of the proxy server, not from your own IP address. The major problem of web proxies is the speed that is quite low and they are quite loaded.
In order to find such web proxies you may Google on “danish web proxy” and you will surely find what you need. Or you may try one from the following list.
Must read: Risks of using a proxy site.
2. Manually change your IP using paid or open proxies
Another acceptable option is to manually setup a proxy on your browser. You need to pay attention as a proxy is not the same thing as a web proxy. They work a little bit different.
Thus, go to sites that list such proxies (e.g. XRoxy.com), find a proxy from Denmark and then change your browser’s settings to use that proxy. Take for example 220.127.116.11:9100 and configure your browser to use it when you connect to the internet.
If you don’t know how to manually change your IP you should check these posts:
- Internet Explorer: How To Manually Hide Your IP Using Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome: How To Hide Your IP While Browsing Using Google Chrome
- Firefox: How To Manually Hide Your IP
- Safari: How To Manually Mask Your IP Using Safari
- Microsoft Edge – How to Setup a Proxy for Microsoft Edge
3. Use a VPN service
The most reliable and stable option to get a Danish IP address is to subscribe to a VPN service. There are several such services that offer connections to servers located in Denmark. Plus, VPN services offer great browsing speed and high level of anonymity. My recommendation is to go for ExpressVPN, HideMyAss, ibVPN, NordVPN, IPVanish or PureVPN. Their level of service is great and the price is affordable.
Are you not happy with the VPN speed? Learn about the things that may impact your VPN connection.
In conclusion, there are several options when you need to change your IP address to a Danish one. You should probably choose VPNs, but you may also try web proxies or open proxies.
How to browse with IP addresses from other countries
- North America
- South America
- Germany – How to browse with an IP address from Germany
- Hungary – How to browse with Hungarian IP address
- Ireland – How to browse with an IP address from Ireland
- Italy – How to browse with an IP address from Italy
- Lithuanian – How to browse with Lithuanian IP address
- Netherlands – How to browse with IP address from Netherlands
- Romania – How to browse with Romanian IP address
- Spain – How to browse with Spanish IP address
- United Kingdom – How to browse with UK IP (7 UK Proxies)
- South Africa – How to Browse with an IP Address from South Africa