Getting access to a Dallas IP address is not as difficult as it sounds. You simply need access to a VPN or proxy server located in Dallas, Texas. Keep reading to find out how to get one.
What is a Dallas IP address?
A Dallas IP address is assigned to an ISP or hosting provider from or near Dallas, Texas. Here are some Dallas IP addresses:
Are you interested in finding more info regarding the Dallas IP addresses? You may find them here.
2 Ways to get a Dallas IP address
1. Use a proxy
The solution is to manually setup a proxy to your browser. Here is what you have to do step-by-step:
- Find a Dallas proxy in a proxy list.
- Choose a proxy (you should go for High Anonymity proxies).
- Manually setup your browser of choice to use the proxy. You may find below browser tutorials.
- Check your new visible IP address.
Step-by-step tutorials for manually setting up a proxy on different browsers:
- Google Chrome – How To Hide Your IP While Browsing Using Google Chrome
- Firefox: How To Manually Hide Your IP
- Microsoft Edge – How to Setup a Proxy for Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer – How To Manually Hide Your IP Using Internet Explorer
- Safari – How To Manually Mask Your IP Using Safari
Important! Before using free web proxies make sure you read: Risks of using a proxy site.
2 Use a VPN service
Using VPN services is the option that I recommend for getting Dallas IP addresses. Especially if you need it for streaming unblocking restricted websites. Plus, the VPN is more secure than proxies.
You may find below a list of VPN providers that offer access to servers in Dallas, TX:
To conclude there are options to get access to a Dallas IP address. My advice is to go for a VPN service especially if you are interested in streaming or downloading, but you may also try the proxies.