Would you like to watch the Brazilian Globo TV or Globo Sports TV from anywhere in the World? It is possible by getting access to a Brazilian IP address. Take a look below at the various options.
What is a Brazilian IP address?
A Brazilian IP address is an IP that is assigned to an ISP or hosting provider that provides Internet services in Brazil. The most common Brazilian IPs have the following format:
- 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168
- 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199
- 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
- 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168
- 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199
3 Ways to get a Brazilian IP address
1. Use a VPN service
The most convenient and secure way to get an IP from Brazil unblock restricted websites is by using a VPN service. Such a service allows you to browse securely and anonymously as the connection is encrypted.
As the Internet infrastructure in Brazil is not the best compared to other countries, the servers and bandwidth are quite expensive. Consequently, VPNs with Brazilian servers are not free. Also, you should expect lower connection speed than, let’s say, while connected to a US server.
My advice is to choose one of the following top VPN services that offer Brazilian IP addresses (Brazil VPN): HideMyAss VPN, ibVPN (read our complete ibVPN review), and PureVPN. If you know others, please share them in the comments.
Also, you may check the following list for active VPN promotions.
Are you not happy with the VPN speed? Learn about the things that may impact your VPN connection.
2. Manually change to IP address from Brazil using paid or open proxies
The second option: open or paid proxies. They are usually less stable and slower than VPNs. But, they are free!
Important! DO NOT enter your credit card details or other sensitive info while browsing using open proxies.
You may find proxies with Brazilian IP addresses on XRoxy. After you choose one, you need to set up your browser to use that proxy server. Take for example 188.8.131.52:1080 and configure your browser to use it when you connect to the internet.
Next, if you don’t know how to change your IP manually you should check these posts:
- Google Chrome – How To Hide Your IP While Browsing Using Google Chrome
- Firefox: How To Manually Hide Your IP
- Microsoft Edge – How to Setup a Proxy for Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer – How To Manually Hide Your IP Using Internet Explorer
- Safari – How To Manually Mask Your IP Using Safari
3. Use Web Proxies
Another free method to get a Brazilian IP address while browsing the Internet is by using web proxies. They are a handy solution, but it is not suitable for online streaming as they are usually too slow and unreliable. To use such a web proxy server merely visit the proxy site, type in the desired URL and press the Go or Submit button. Thus, the site is loaded from the IP of the proxy, not from your IP address.
One such a web proxy with Brazil IP address is Teleport Brazil. If you know more feel free to share them in the comments below.
But, before using web proxies make sure you read: Risks of using a proxy site.
Brazilian Channels That You Can Unblock
Finally, here is a list of all the Brazilian channels that you can watch live outside Brazil with a VPN or proxies:
- Espn Brasil
- Band Sports Brazil
- Sports Tv1, Sport Tv2
- Cartoon Network Brasil
- Disney Junior Brazil
- FX Brazil
- Globo, Globo Sport TV
- many more
To conclude, there are several options when you need to change your IP address to one from Brazil. In strongly recommend VPN services but you may also try web proxies or open proxies.
How to browse with IP addresses from other countries
- North America
- Denmark – How to browse with Danish IP address
- Germany – How to navigate with an IP address from Germany
- Hungary – How to get a Hungarian IP address
- Ireland – How to navigate with an IP address from Ireland
- Italy – How to browse with an IP address from Italy
- Lithuanian – How to get a Lithuanian IP address
- Netherlands – How to browse with IP address from Netherlands
- Romania – How to navigate with Romanian IP address
- Spain – How to browse with Spanish IP address
- United Kingdom – How to browse with UK IP (7 UK Proxies)
- India – How to navigate with Indian IP
- Thailand – How to Browse with Thai IP address
- Vietnam – How to browse the Internet with Vietnamese IP address
- South Africa – How to Browse with an IP Address from South Africa