Step 1 – Know the available options
When you decide to choose VPN provider account for yourself, you just try to know more about what all is available in the market for that concern. There is a long list of VPN service providers available in the markets at present. Different users have different needs and priorities may be that is why everyone’s best is different from the other one.
Step 2 – Know what you need
The different priorities of different users could be like:
- Some will need VPN to bypass web world or internet restriction and access blocked sites.
- Others might use it to watch foreign online TV shows.
- Some might think about online anonymity and hiding their IP address.
VPN service providers try to get the largest number of required features in their particular service. They want to please the maximum number of users at the same time.
Step 3 – Know your priorities
But to choose VPN provider for yourself you should check it on the grounds of some criteria. These should include all your priorities and your expectation from the service, like:
- Take a look and find out the available server locations, as you might need the authorization to use the VPN in different locations in the course of time.
- Check the speed of VPN connection by reading the blogs and feedback of existing customers
- Consider closely the VPN account setup process, its installation and configuration should not be too complicated or long.
- Check the reliability of the service which certainly reflects the stability of the connection in the long run. Getting a high speed, easy to install VPN is of no use until it is reliable enough to work for a long time.
- Check the limit on bandwidth, i.e. the traffic offered. Generally, it is five to twenty GB per month but you can have unlimited bandwidth in some premium VPNs if you like.
- Check the technical support and the quality of after-sales service given by the VPN provider.
- Choose the VPN having ultra secure VPN protocols like OpenVPN and SSTP to provide you with the most secure and advanced encryption possible.
Step 4 – Make your choice
Finally, once you are through with the above-said points the next thing to do is to consider the price of the product and finalize your pick. You may find several VPN providers that I recommend. Take a look at each of them and see how they fulfill your needs.
How do you choose your VPN provider? What is the best option for you? Let us know in the comments below.