Chrome is a new browser created by Google to compete with Microsoft Internet Explorer. If you are curious to see how Chrome is doing you should check some stats published by Statcounter.com here. Learn about IP Hider Google Chrome.
If you’ve started using Chrome you may be interested in how you can change your IP. The manual proxy configuration is very much alike with the IE configuration (ironic, isn’t it? 🙂 ). Here is how to do it.
IP Hider Google Chrome
Now … I’ve checked one of my favorites hide IP programs to see how it can be used with Chrome. To my surprise, IP Hider perfectly works with Google Chrome. Here is what you have to do to hide your IP using IP Hider:
- Download and install IP Hider
- Start IP Hider
- Choose a proxy from the premium proxy list.
- Start hiding your IP by clicking Enable Online Anonymity
- Start Google Chrome (Start -> All Programs -> Google Chrome -> Google Chrome)
- Check your IP address by loading “What Is My IP Address?” page.
- Now you can browse anonymously using IP Hider Google Chrome.