The XB Browser is a portable browser mainly used for use on portable media such as a USB flash drive. You can, however, use this program on any hard disk drive. The browser gives you an encrypted and secure connection to the internet, and it is completely untraceable to you.
Why use XB Browser?
A lot of people use this browser when at work, it can be used so that you can browse whatever you wish during your work day and you’re boss won’t be able to know. With the way employees are being watched today, it’s nearly impossible to surf the web in your normal browser.
Anyone can connect to the XB Browser from any computer in the world, it’s a free download also and can be found at download.com. When you’re running the browser you have the option at all times to be able to clear all the data created on the drive. You can choose to do this every once and awhile to make sure it’s always clear, or you can wait until you exit out of the browser and all the data will automatically be deleted and removed from the computer’s files.
How to get started
Here is what you have to do in order to start using xB Browser:
- Go to the xB Browser home page.
- Download xB Browser
- Start installing the product.
- During the installation, you are able to select the location path. You can even choose a USB drive.
- In order to use xB Browser freely choose Tor version. You can also become XeroBank Client and use their proxy server, but for starters, Tor version is enough.
- Finish the installation Next -> Next -> … -> Finish
- Start it from All Programs / XeroBank
You will see that xB Browser is actually a Firefox browser with some add-ons. The good news is that it is ready to run. This is its main advantage compared to other anonymous web browsers: it requires no configuration or technical knowledge in order to achieve anonymity.
In order to check your current IP address, try XMyIP.com.
Have you tried xB Browser? Have you found it useful? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.