Netherlands IP – Every now and then you need to change your IP address to an IP from Netherlands. To unblock certain sites like YouTube, Facebook, etc., to log in and post on forums where you are banned or to connect to games servers with a fake identity.
Here are several options you have to change your IP to a Dutch IP address:
1. Use Web Proxies
Web proxies are the most simple way to change your IP address. The main advantage of a web proxy is the fact that you don’t have to install anything. Just visit the proxy, type in the desired URL and press the Go or Submit button. The site will be loaded from the IP of the proxy, not from your IP address.
For changing your IP address to a Netherlands IP I recommend the following proxies:
Must read: Risks of using a proxy site.
2. Manually change your IP using paid or open proxies
Another solution is to manually change your IP. Go to sites that list proxies (e.g. SamAir.ru), find a proxy from the Netherlands and then change your browser’s settings to use that proxy. Further, take for example 18.104.22.168:3128 and configure your browser to use it when you connect to the internet.
Moreover, if you are willing to spend some money for it you can try the paid proxies offered by http://nntime.com/
If you don’t know how to manually change your IP you should check these posts:
- Firefox – How To Hide Your IP While Browsing Using Firefox
- Internet Explorer – How To Manually Change Your IP Using Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome – How To Hide Your IP While Browsing Using Google Chrome
- Safari – How To Manually Mask Your IP Using Safari
- Microsoft Edge – How to Setup a Proxy for Microsoft Edge
3. Use Firefox add-ons
If you are using Firefox there are several add-ons that help you change your IP. Exactly as for solution no. 2 you have to search for proxies by yourself but it is, for sure, faster than manually configuring your browser.
Next, here some posts on Firefox add-ons that gets you a Netherlands IP:
- How To Hide Your IP Using SwitchProxy Firefox Add-on
- Proxy List for Firefox SwitchProxy Add-on
- Browse Anonymously Using FoxTor Add-on (Advanced)
- Protect Your Privacy With SquiggleSR Add-on
- How To Hide Your Search Trails Using TrackMeNot Firefox Add-on
- 7 Firefox Add-Ons To Browse Anonymously
4. Use VPN services to get Netherlands IP
There are several VPN services that offer IP addresses from the Netherlands. One of them is ibVPN with low prices and good quality. Also, you may try HideMyAss or ExpressVPN.
To sum up, there are several options when you need to change your IP address to one from Netherlands but, for the moment the best solution is by using web proxies.
How to browse with IP addresses from other countries:
- United States: How to browse with US IP
- Hungary: How to browse with IP address from Hungary
- Germany: How to browse with an IP address from Germany
- Ireland: How to browse with an IP address from Ireland
- United Kingdom: How to browse with UK IP (7 UK Proxies)
- Russia: How to browse with Russian IP address
- Denmark: How to browse with Danish IP address
- India: How to browse with Indian IP address
- Thailand – How to Browse with Thai IP address