Would you like to watch LRT, TV3, TV6, TV8 and other Lithuanian TV channels while traveling outside Lithuania? Or, do you simply want to browse the Web with a Lithuanian IP address and hide your real IP address? Let’s see how this can be done.
What is a Lithuanian IP address?
As any other IP address in the World, a Lithuanian IP address is assigned to an ISP or hosting provider. In this case, the IPS provides Internet services in Lithuania. The most common Lithuanian IPs have the following format:
- 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 (TEO LT, AB)
- 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 (UAB “Dokeda”)
- 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 (SC “Lithuanian Radio and TV Center”)
- 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 (OMNITEL Net)
- 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 (Astrium Services Enterprises )
3 Ways to get Lithuanian IP address
1. Use a VPN service
Lithuania offers a great Internet infrastructure, and there are many good service providers. Thus, the VPN servers located in Lithuania have an excellent connection and download speed.
It is the option I recommend. If you need a Lithuanian IP address, subscribe to a VPN service that offers servers in Lithuanian. Especially if you need it for streaming unblocking restricted websites. Plus, the VPN is more secure than proxies.
Don’t you know what VPN provider to choose? My advice is to go for top VPN services that offer Lithuanian IP addresses like HideMyAss VPN, ibVPN and PureVPN. They offer VPN software for all devices. If you know other Lithuania VPN, please share them in the comments.
Also, you may check the following list of active VPN promotions.
2. Use Web Proxies
Of course, there are web proxies. They are very easy to use, but it is not suitable for online streaming as they are usually too slow and unreliable. Further, to use such a web proxy simply visit the proxy site, type in the desired URL and press the Go or Submit button. Thus, the site is loaded from the IP of the proxy, not from your IP address.
One such a web proxy with Lithuanian IP address is Teleport. If you know more feel free to share them in the comments below.
Before using web proxies, make sure you read: Risks of using a proxy site.
3. Manually change to Lithuanian IP using paid or open proxies
Next, the third option: open or paid proxies. They are usually more stable and generally faster than web proxies.
Unfortunately, the security issue is still present. DO NOT enter your credit card details or other sensitive info while browsing using open proxies.
You may find proxy servers with Lithuanian IP addresses on XRoxy. Further, after you choose one you need to set up your browser to use that proxy. Take for example 18.104.22.168:3128 and configure your browser to use it when you connect to the internet.
Next, if you don’t know how to change your IP manually you should check these posts:
- Google Chrome – How To Hide Your IP While Browsing Using Google Chrome
- Firefox: How To Manually Hide Your IP
- Microsoft Edge – How to Setup a Proxy for Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer – How To Manually Hide Your IP Using Internet Explorer
- Safari – How To Manually Mask Your IP Using Safari
To sum up, it is not hard to get a Lithuanian IP address. My two cents is to gain access to a VPN service, but you may also try web proxies or open proxies.
How to browse with IP addresses from other countries
- United States – How to browse with US IP
- Netherlands – How to navigate with IP address from Netherlands
- Germany – How to get an IP address from Germany
- Ireland – How to browse the Internet with an IP address from Ireland
- Italy – How to get an IP address from Italy
- United Kingdom – How to navigate with UK IP (7 UK Proxies)
- Hungary – How to browse with Hungarian IP address
- Denmark – How to navigate with Danish IP address
- India – How to Browse with Indian IP address
- Thailand – How to Browse with Thai IP address